– Trim and clean your nails.
– Apply a base coat, wait for it to dry.
– Use nail art pen with nail liquid to soften the gel.
– Stick it to your real nail and make sure it dries completely under uv/led lamp for 1 min.
– Trim your nail to your satisfied shape and done.
For an excellent result, do not use so much Polygel to prepare your nail, it is normal for the material to be sticky when attached to your nail, with the Slip Solution that comes in the Kit you moisten the Polygel until it is the way you want.
When putting on the mold, do not press hard, just apply medium pressure, if you wish you can use the clamp that comes in the Kit to hold the mold, cure it for 1 minute and you are ready to show off your new nails.
You can create unimaginable combinations and art on your nails, with good care they last up to 4 weeks… Guaranteed Results
10 reviews for New Polygel Nails Kit 2022 (40% OFF for this month) – peakeight store